Terms and Conditions of Use
Global Bancorp Inc. along with its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Global Bancorp"), provides the information and services on its World Wide Web site(s) (the "Site") under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and/or using the Site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
2. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through this Site is the property of Global Bancorp, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") for any purpose including, but not limited to use as "hot links" or meta tags in other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Global Bancorp or such third party that may own the Mark.
3. TAMPERING. User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in Global Bancorp's Web site. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
4. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. Although Global Bancorp monitors the information on the Site, some of the information is supplied by independent third parties. While Global Bancorp makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site, Global Bancorp makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Site may contain links that will let you access other Web sites that are not under the control of Global Bancorp. The links are only provided as a convenience and Global Bancorp does not endorse any of these sites. Global Bancorp assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor does Global Bancorp make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
6. LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES. Global Bancorp prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the site or any portion of the Site. Global Bancorp reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. Global Bancorp has no responsibility or liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
7. NO WARRANTIES. Information and documents provided on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Global Bancorp uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Global Bancorp periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. Global Bancorp assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GLOBAL BANCORP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF GLOBAL BANCORP WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. PRIVACY. Protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our Sites is important to Global Bancorp. The Global Bancorp Web Site Privacy Statement describes how we use and protect information you provide to us on our Site.
10. SECURITY. The security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. Global Bancorp is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. User is responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of Global Bancorp sites. In order to protect you and your data, Global Bancorp may suspend your use of a client site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
11. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA. User acknowledges and agrees that by providing Global Bancorp with any personal information through the Site, User consents to the transmission of such personal user information over international borders as necessary for processing in accordance with Global Bancorp's standard business practices and the Global Bancorp Web Site Privacy Statement.
12. ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
13. PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Notices of claimed copyright infringement on the Site should be directed to: Global Bancorp Inc., 9233 Park Meadows Drive, Highland Ranch, CO 80124, Attn: General Counsel.
14. JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the state of Colorado or the federal district courts sitting in Colorado, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.